Woooowwww! I’m 23 lol I’m shocked every Year my birthday comes around because I feel like I’m getting so old but I’m honestly really young and have so much life to go. I’ve always been told I was wise beyond my years but here are 23 things I’ve learned since I popped out February, 1st of 1996!
1. Happiness is of your own creation and choosing.
2. The things you pray for come when you least expect it.
3. Most of the time things don’t go as planned but they always work out for the better anyway.
4. People will judge you and it doesn’t matter.
5. The only person that could ever stop you from having anything you want is you.
6. Life is about perspective. The way you see things is up to you.
7. Positivity and hope will always win.
8. Life has a funny way of showing you your purpose and path.
9. You can recover from the most devastating of heartbreaks.
10. You don’t have to have it all figured out but once you get started, you figure things out.
11. Life is a journey, it is changing every minute.
12. Stepping outside of your comfort zone is where the growth lies.
13. Fear is made up.
14. All the hard work in the world means nothing if you don’t believe in yourself.
15. Don’t let other people limit you based on their own beliefs, fears and insecurities.
16. A million people could be doing it but none of them can do it like you.
17. Don’t live for the validation of others, you’ll be chasing it the rest of your life.
18. Your mindset is the foundation for anything you want to accomplish.
19. Don’t listen to people who don’t have what you want.
20. The best thing you can do for yourself and others is to be completely honest.
21. A loving relationship with your self is the main relationship you should be concerned with.
22. Rest and reflection are apart of success.
23. We are all connected. In some way, shape or form.
I’m beyond grateful and blessed to see 23. Shoutout to all the Aquariuses out there!
Peace, Love & Happiness
Watch My Birthday Trip Vlog to Punta Cana here: